Spring Scolarship Submittal Date Extended to December 15, 2018
2019 Spring scholarship deadline- December 15th, Winner announced holiday party.
ARNP students must complete and submit the application for this award.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the APRN student must submit:
- Be an active member of NPCPBC organization
- Proof of registered nurse license in Florida
- Proof of enrollment in an APRN Master’s degree or Doctorate program in good standing i.e. registration
- Curriculum Vitae
- A one page statement by the student addressing career goals and the award criteria
The scholarship will be awarded based on student’s one page statement addressing the award criteria:
- Expressing the importance of the APRN role illustrating motivation for advanced practice education
- Explains how APRNs can meet the need for parity across the healthcare team for changing demands of healthcare
Electronic submissions only-submit your entry by the above deadline dates to:
c/o Scholarship Comittee Chair
A cover letter with mailing address must be included.