NOTE: This webinar will be offered during the daytime on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:00 pm EST and on Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 7:00 pm EST. Please make sure you are selecting the correct registration link.
"Never before in history has there been a situation where a bite from a mosquito could result in a devastating malformation." Dr. Tom Frieden, CDC Director
Fortune, April 13, 2016
"....the last time an infectious pathogen (rubella virus) caused an epidemic of congenital defects was more than 50 years ago..."
-New England Journal of Medicine, April 13, 2016
• Cite Zika transmission routes and ways to prevent transmission as well as geographic areas with ongoing transmission of Zika.
• Identify signs and symptoms of Zika Virus infection.
• Identify types of Zika testing and labs where these tests are available.
• Identify treatment for Zika in a non-congenital case.
• Identify at least 2 signs of Zika Congenital Syndrome in an infant.
• Identify how and when to contact the local Epidemiology Program.
Date: Wenesday, January 24, 2018
Time: 2:45 pm to 3:00 pm EST / 1:45 am to 2:00 pm CST
3:00 pm to 4:00 pm EST / 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm CST
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR DAYTIME WEBINAR
Registration closes on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 23:59 pm EST
Date: Wednesday, February 7, 2018
Time: 6:45 pm to 7:00 pm EST / 5:45 pm to 6:00 pm CST
7:00 pm to 8:00 pm EST / 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm CST
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR EVENING WEBINAR
Registration closes on Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 23:59 pm EST